• Flexible sizing makes the system ideal for use on flat roofs for all roof openings up to 7.5 m².
• Suitable for everyday ventilation (full ventilation when the flaps are at 90° position)
• Guaranteed quality with endurance test with 10,000 and 1000 opening and closing cycles for ventilation and smoke evacuation, respectively.
• Good aerodynamic efficiency and good-low U-value; it does not create greenhouse effect in the interior.
• Thanks to transparent plates with 80% light transmittance, it illuminates the interior by natural daylight with zero energy.
• Easy-to-mount on any wall and roof constructions.
Alternative Flap Types:
There are three manufacturing alternatives; single-flap version, double-flap version and double-flap version with short cylinders.
The units are made of AIMg3 aluminum material as single-walled or double-walled insulated versions. EPDM seals prevent heat losses. The pivot points on the cylinders or servomotors consist of teflon-coated bronze washer and aluminum cast pieces, and the piston arm is made of stainless steel, therefore it require no maintenance. During mounting, the screw connections are made using leak-proof gaskets.
Alternative Flap Materials:
• PC – Transparent or Opal 16mm polycarbonate (upon request, it may be nanogel-filled) It can be manufactured in different thicknesses and colors.
• A1 – Single-walled aluminum version. Suitable for the cases, where illumination is not requested.
• A2 – Double-walled insulated aluminum version. Double-walled is made of 1.5 mm aluminum (ALMG3) material and insulated with 20 mm rockwool filling. Acoustic insulation material can be also applied in a second layer.
Length x Width sizes (mm); It can be manufactured in desired sizes from 500 x 500 mm to 2500 x 3000 mm.